Sigal S/S Threaded 7mm Shaft
Made from Swedish Sandvic Stainless Steel, the world's strongest corrosion-free shaft material. Sandvic steel approaches and often equals the Rockwell Hardness of the often used black high carbon steel shafts, typically from South Africa. No longer do you have to sacrifice strength for rust-resistence; now you can have both in the one shaft. No more rust marks on your gun, equipment or boat! The finest Italian engineered shafts in the world.
7mm diameter shaft. Standard notched shaft suits both open and closed muzzles and all bridle types. 2 notches per shaft. Comes with a standard hole near the mechanism cutout for attaching shooting line and two additional holes to allow alternate attaching points outside of the mechanism.Threaded end fits all 7M threaded spear heads. Cutout suits all euro style mechanisms.
- Made from Super strong non-corrosive Sandvic Steel
- Rockwell hardness 50-52 HRC, mpa 1800-2000
- 7mm diameter notched shaft
- 2 notches per shaft
- Suits open and closed muzzles and all bridles
- Threaded end fits M7 heads
- Euro style mechanism cutout
- Italian precision engineered
*** DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING ***