Epsealon Vega Fins
Fins monobloc closed heel fins with unbreakable technolpolymer blade. TPE SEBS overmolded footpocket.
The VEGA fin has been designed with following features:
- COMFORT no pain after several hours of use.
- FINESSE for an excellent coefficient of penetration into the water.
- LIGHTNESS efficiency and stamina for finning increased by decreasing the mass moved.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE Unique architecture shaped on blade surface, high flexibility, optimised gravity & heave centre points.
- RELIABILITY & DURABILITY by using high-performance materials: unbreakable Technopolymer for the blade and TPE SEBS overmolded for the footpocket, with new generation of manufacturing process for perfect quality results.
The VEGA fin is only 900gr (1.76 lbs) on size 2, 435gr (0.96 lb) for footpocket only. This is one of the more technical and light fin of its grade. Available in 4 sizes.
Size charts are a guide only, not a guarantee. Please do not choose a size based on other manufacturer's sizes of fins. If you are unsure of sizing please ask before purchasing - we are happy to help your further with your size choice. Give us a call or send us an email with your shoe size, feet length and width, sock style, etc. Also consider the thickness of your socks when choosing a size. Very thick or thin socks will make a difference to your size selection.
*STORAGE TIP: To keep your fins in the best condition, hang using the fin hangers provided, or lay heel up and top down, so blades are kept flat.*