OBD Hydro Easy Grip Dive Weight 2 lb
Low profile hydrodynamic 2lb (approx 920g) lead weight. Fits all sizes of rubber & silicone belts commonly available in the market - accommodating both varying widths and thicknesses.
Unique internal grip system makes placing and removing weights quick and simple. And once on, weight stays in place without needing to pinch or hammer. Webbing and very thin rubber belts may need a slight tap to ensure they grip tight. But weights are also easy to move, remove and adjust if needed.
Rounded profile enhances the hydrodynamics and minimises catching of floatlines and other gear.
Smaller 2 lb weight sizing allows more accurate control to finer tuning of buoyancy. Also doesn't use up a lot of weight belt length as it is a simple single feed-through.
- Approximately 2lb or 920g lead dive weight
- Easy grip and easy feed onto any width, material or thickness of belt
- Weights hold without pinching, but also easy to remove
- Small weight for greater buayancy control
- Hydrodynamic rounded shape
- Uses less weight belt length than conventional dive weights
THIS ITEM DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING