OBD Spear Shaft 8mm Threaded Notched
Tried and proven South African (SA) hard drawn high carbon heat treated spring steel spear shafts are often the preferred choice in spears by those with experience. They are one of the strongest spears in the market place. Their rust proof coating has been tested for 3 months, 24 hours a day, with salt spray at 32 degrees C.
The shaft has a 5/16" threaded end for use with thread spear heads, prangers, tridents and slip tips. Our threaded adapters allow you to use with other thread sizes.
Designed with no unnecessary holes to weaken the shaft. Come with three smooth notches for use with dyneema or metal bridles and closed or open muzzles. Curved / Euro/ Universal end cutout to suit most euro style mechanisms.
- Hard drawn high tensile spring steel 8mm diameter
- Super strong South African shafts
- Rust proof coating
- Tensile Strength 2030MPa (minimum) to 2060MPa
- Three smooth notches
- Smooth fins for use with dyneema or metal bridles
- Closed or open muzzles
- 5/16" threaded end for added your choice of heads
- Use with threaded spear heads, slip-tips, prangers or tridents
- Euro curved end cut-out
*** DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING ***