OBD Spear Shaft 8mm Triple Notch
Tried and proven South African hard drawn high carbon heat treated spring steel spear shafts are often the preferred choice in spears by those with experence.
This 8mm triple notched shaft is ideal for roller speargun use, giving the extra weight and punch needed in a shorter length shaft.
They are one of the strongest spears in the market place. They have a rust proof coating, tested for 3 months, 24 hours a day, with salt spray at 32 degrees C.
Shafts come with heavy duty 85mm pre-tuned smooth edged single flopper, with great holding capability and tri-cut tip for maximum penetration.
Our shafts have been designed with no unnecessary holes to weaken the shaft. Come with three smooth notches for use with dyneema or metal bridles and closed or open muzzles.
Curved/Euro/ Universal end cutout to suit most euro style mechanisms.
- 8mm notched shaft great for roller speargun use
- Hard drawn high tensile spring steel 8mm diameter
- Super strong South African shafts
- Rust proof coating
- Tensile Strength 2030MPa (minimum) to 2060MPa
- Three smooth notches suits closed or open muzzles
- Soft edges for dyneema or metal bridles
- Heavy duty smooth edged 85mm single flopper
- Tri-cut tip for maximum penetration
- Euro curved end cut-out
NOTE: Some shafts may not be branded OBD (may be Spearmaster or Pelaj), but features and quality of all the shafts are the same.
*** DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING ***